We intend to start discussions on topics such as:
Unfortunately, the forums are not ready for
prime time yet. Please check back with us later!
- What are your favorite spices, sauces, oils,
or other ingredients?
- What are the cooking utensils and gadgets you
can't do without?
- Most unnecessarily specialized gadgets/cookbooks/other?
- What techniques or tricks do you often use in
cooking that you feel make all the difference?
- What's your favorite cuisine? Do you cook it
at home only, or eat it in restaurants only, and why?
- Name your restaurant pet peeve.
- What do you love to eat when money or calories
is no object?
- What's your favorite nearly-forgotten recipe
or food from times gone by?
- Favorite foodie websites
- Favorite foodie movies
- Best places to shop for cookware
- Funniest food-related story
- Favorite food writing or book
- Best ice cream
- Best chocolate
- #1 comfort food
- Favorite cheese and why
- Most versatile ingredients
- Favorite cookbooks
©2006 All contents are property of HappyFoodie.com unless we give credit otherwise. Please do not publish without permission or quote without attribution.